To serve the society better by being a major contributor in the field of education.
To make HOLY VISION HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL (HVHSS) as one of the best learning centres of the country within five years time i.e. by 2020 A.D. with a sprawling compound and adequate physical infrastructural structures of its own, equipped with technology and world class teaching materials and classrooms and sound residential facility for students and teachers, who would be able to contribute to the cause of education up to their best capability with a complete sense of job security and stability. The school targets to materialize its vision with the following aims and objectives:
The aim of the school is to offer the highest possible standard of education to enable each child to reach beyond their academic, social and physical potential, and to develop aesthetic and cultural awareness – both as an individual and as a member of society and to emerge as a worthy citizen with an all round development.
For achieving this, importance is given to providing the children with a secure, friendly, and curiosity filled learning atmosphere in which they can benefit from high performance standards, efficient teaching members and a broad-based curriculum that caters national requirements and addresses international needs in an era of globalization and borderless world of technology.
To provide, within an attractive and welcoming environment, a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum, which seeks to aid each child to reach their full potential and to recognize their individuality.
To enhance children’s quality of learning through the effective and efficient delivery of the national curriculum.
• To encourage children to develop a sense of mutual respect and responsibility for others and the environment.
• To develop tolerance and respect for all faiths and nationalities.
• To have high expectations and match these with high quality resources and learning strategies.
• To give a high priority to developing and maintaining strong links between the school and home.
• To educate children intellectually, socially, morally, aesthetically and physically.
• To adopt a philosophy of continuous improvement in every aspect of school, work and life so that students' welfare is kept at the highest level.
• To manage available resources in such a way that maximum educational benefit is ensured.
• To cultivate a culture that the teachers become friends, philosophers and guides to the students.
• To show children, through a variety of teaching styles, that the curriculum is not a series of watertight compartments, but a rich tapestry of varied, inter-related experiences.
• To help children acquire knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and employment in a fast changing world.
• To help students develop lively, inquiring minds, the ability to question, argue rationally and apply themselves to tasks and physical skills.
• To instill self-discipline and a sense of responsibility.
• To help students understand the world in which they live and the interdependence of individuals, groups and nations.
• To give children the chance to use their initiative, take responsibility, and provide leadership in a variety of situations.
• To provide children with knowledge of human achievements and aspirations so that they can set their own spiritual and moral goals in life.
• To give children practical experience of their own environment and heritage to develop a growing appreciation, which will continue in adult life.
• To have teaching and non-teaching staff who can assist the children morally, socially and intellectually.
• To make use of student centered pedagogy that helps each child bring out his/her full potential.
• To help students to generate positive energy in themselves and to spread such energy to the surrounding.